Rainbow Spirit Necklace
The CONNECTED Collection is a collaboration featuring artworks created by Aboriginal Artist Daisy Hill that have been reimagined by Murkani into elevated pendant necklaces to be worn everyday.
RAINBOW SPIRIT – She is a symbol of remembering. She reminds us that no matter where our journey may take us, the people we love are never far away. She is the Rainbow Spirit. Her bright arches provide a pathway that connects us to the spirit world. After the rain and the storms, the clouds clear and she appears. We stop to reflect and remember – loved ones we’ve lost, or who are far away, are never truly gone.
OPAL STONE – The Opal stone has always been associated with love and passion. Wearing an opal is said to bring about loyalty and faithfulness in the wearer.
Opals come in a variety of colours ranging from yellow and pink to green and blue. Your necklace might have a different coloured opal than what is pictured on our website.
- Gold - Made of 2 micron 18 KT Yellow Gold plated onto Brass
- Silver - Made of solid 925 Sterling Silver
- Pendant – 16 mm W x 19 mm H
- Semi-precious stone – Opal – 2 mm in diameter
- Necklace chain measures 50 cm and can be adjusted to 48 cm and 46 cm
- Colour – Yellow Gold